Make health and safety work for you
Johnson Health & Safety was formed as a independent business in 2006 and has enjoyed continued success ever since.
We are a safety and health consultancy and training company based in Sheffield with clients nationwide.
Our aims are to:
- work with a common-sense, pragmatic and sensible approach to health and safety
- work in partnership with you to help you meet current legislation and good practice
- communicate with you effectively, openly and honestly
- provide the right service for you at the highest standard
- deliver an excellent level of customer service
Ian Johnson has over 36 years of experience and expertise in health and safety.
His career in health and safety includes work at:
- a national joinery manufacturing company
- an electronics manufacturing organisation
- as a Health and Safety Field Consultant with a national NVQ training provider
In 2006, Ian opened his own health and safety consultancy and training company, Johnson Health and Safety, which continues to go from strength to strength.
Johnson Health & Safety is committed to delivering a personalised, quality service that will help you fulfil the requirements of current health and safety legislation within your workplace.
We offer comprehensive bespoke occupational health and safety services to employers:
- well established health and safety company
- excellent reputation
- hands-on occupational health and safety in a wide range of industries:
- fabrication processes – woodwork and pre-cast concrete
- fork lift truck services
- glass and glazing
- Ministry of Defence
- motor vehicle
- security systems
Ian Johnson has been working in the health and safety sector since 1985, and has held a senior managerial position in health and safety ever since combined with additional valuable experience in training and development.
Ian Johnson is a Chartered Member of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (CMIOSH) and is also a registered member of the Occupational Safety and Health Consultants Register (OSHCR) as introduced by the government’s Common Sense, Common Safety report in 2010.
Working for you
We have extensive health and safety experience in the manufacturing industry.
We will always work to meet the needs of your company. By working together we meet current health and safety legislation and assist you to ensure a safe and healthy working environment for both you and your employees.
Ian Johnson CMIOSH
Interested in hearing how we can help you? Contact Johnson Health & Safety for further details.