CIEH Level 3 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace
|Assessment:||Multiple choice examination|
|Prerequisite:||Basic knowledge of health and safety issues such as the CIEH Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace qualification or equivalent.|
This is a three-day health and safety course designed for your:
- team leaders
Other employees who would benefit from completing this course are people who have responsibility for aspects of health and safety as part of an entire business process or as a proprietor of a Small to Medium Enterprise (SME).
Supervisors, owners and managers will find that this programme provides sufficient knowledge to carry out your health and safety responsibilities effectively.
It shows the necessity of health and safety as a valuable resource and it is a must-have requirement to enhance your supervisory and managerial skills.
You will be able to:
- demonstrate an understanding of the main concepts of health and safety
- show awareness of the benefits of health and safety culture
- explain the roles and responsibilities of individuals, supervisors and management in health and safety
- demonstrate an understanding of health and safety control and improvement strategies available to supervisors
This training programme provides an opportunity for you to look more deeply into general health and safety from a supervisory or managerial perspective. Successful candidates will be able to help your organisation, whatever the size or activity, in improving your health and safety culture:
- safe systems of work
- minimised risk
- reduce accident rates
- ensure good working conditions
Interested in hearing how we can help you? Contact Johnson Health & Safety for further details.