Introduction to Risk Assessment
A one-day risk assessment course designed for anyone in a work environment to raise a learner’s awareness of the concept of risk assessment.
This new qualification is designed to help improve the workplace culture for occupational health and safety by enabling learners to understand the basic principles of risk assessment.
You will be able to:
- contribute to the maintenance of a safe work environment and to the process of formal risk assessment
- understand the legal requirements for risk assessment
- understand the principles of risk assessment including:
- hazards, risks and control measures
- the five steps of risk assessment
- the hierarchy of control
- risk assessment review and record keeping
Introduction to Risk Assessment was created in response to industry requirements for all employees to be risk aware. Although not all employees will be expected to undertake risk assessments themselves, they may be asked to contribute to the process and will be expected to act always to protect their own health and safety, and that of others.
Successful completion of the training programme includes a multiple choice examination enabling delegates to assist you in meeting legal requirements and promoting improved standards of health and safety within your organisation.
Interested in hearing how we can help you? Contact Johnson Health & Safety for further details